Next Adventure develops custom itineraries based on personal experience, trusted partnerships and thoughtful client consultation.
Better yet, tell us when you are free to travel and for how long, and we’ll provide suggestions to suit the season, your budget and your wish-list for a perfect safari. Here are some possibilities – call us at 1 800 562 7298 for more suggestions!
- Safari in Kenya’s Masai Mara or northern Tanzania’s Serengeti for the annual wildebeest migration
- Explore Botswana’s Okavango Delta by mekoro or commune with meerkats in the Kalahari Desert
- Track gorillas and/or chimpanzees in Rwanda or Uganda
- See the Big Five while enjoying rich culture and fine dining in South Africa’s Kruger National Park
- Walk from camp to camp in Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park or enjoy a dynamic Mana Canoe Trail in Zimbabwe
- Experience a scenic flying safari in Namibia & play in the dunes at Sossusvlei
- India for tigers? Borneo for orangutans? Ask us!
On the way to the airstrip at Mara Plains we watched this baby gazelle being born on New Year’s Day. […]Read More ›
As you might have guessed, the Next Adventure team fully supports taking the whole family on safari! As family safaris have […]Read More ›
With so many truly spectacular natural wonders within relatively close proximity, it’s no surprise the Northern Circuit and Tanzania’s Serengeti plains […]Read More ›
Mike & Sheila want to make sure we mention their ages (71 & 72) and these three points: Good guiding makes […]Read More ›
So much of what we do here at Next Adventure is getting to know each client and pairing them with […]Read More ›
Next Adventure is honored to offer an India Wildlife Safari in February 2017 and two exclusive small group departures to […]Read More ›
It was clear to us as our safari unfolded, that Kili listened carefully to us and, through a couple of […]Read More ›
In May, I had an opportunity to travel with African Bush Camps to experience their intimate safari camps in Botswana […]Read More ›
Close your eyes. Think of India. What images come to mind? Maybe the romantic Taj Mahal? How about your favorite curry dish? […]Read More ›
Zimbabwe has long been a favorite destination for us at Next Adventure. I was first there as a two year […]Read More ›
Delving into Uganda’s Wildlife Havens Uganda is renowned for tracking and viewing both the rare Mountain Gorilla and Chimpanzees. These […]Read More ›
Karen & Hank are keen photographers who went on their first photo safari last year to Kenya and Tanzania. This […]Read More ›
Over the last few years, Next Adventure has arranged a handful of tiger safaris in India, but it wasn’t until […]Read More ›
The Skeleton Coast has an evocative, enigmatic name that sounds like a place one “has” to visit. In practical terms, […]Read More ›
In celebration of my 10-year anniversary as Managing Director of Next Adventure, I decided to return to my roots. When […]Read More ›